It works fine if i plug it in on the television out. I purchased it yesterday hoping to use it for television programmes alongside with the family members. As, simply because of my hearing deficiency we experienced to hold the tv volume relatively superior and some irritation for the family. I however have not identified a way to established it up to reach the desired conclude. It is effective wonderful if i plug it in on the tv set out jack.
Nonetheless it cuts out the television set speakers. I shall value some assist to remedy the problem right before a selection to return the product or service.
Ok but did not notice they were being not rechargeable as my other sennheiser telephones are.
Pros
|
Features of Sennheiser RS110 Wireless Headphones - Black and Silver
Product Info
- Manufacturer reference: P232175
- ASIN: B0065FQ7IS
Conclusion of Sennheiser RS110 Wireless Headphones
Alright but did not realize they ended up not rechargeable as my other sennheiser telephones are. I acquired it yesterday hoping to use it for television set programmes alongside with the family members. As, because of my listening to deficiency we had to hold the television volume relatively large and some discomfort for the loved ones. I continue to have not identified a way to set it up to achieve the sought after close. It operates high-quality if i plug it in on the tv set out jack.
Even so it cuts out the television speakers. I shall recognize some enable to solve the problem before a decision to return the product.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar